OCEAN is the solution for every company in the Fintech sector can check in real time if a subject has an job contract today with what type of contract and classification for those who work and information such as their real salary, this solution is designed for companies for example: Banks, Online Banks, Financial Companies, Leasing Companies, Insurance Companies, etc.START NOW
Thanks to the instant verification capability, the technological solution is often used to verify new contracts to be stipulated in the credit sector, such as for example verifying the ability to repay a credit or to verify the real origin of funds loaded by an individual on banks that operate totally online and much more.
The verification can be carried out both when a new customer is contracted, and done automatically and scheduled over time to monitor every change in the end customer's status.
The checks that OCEAN is able to do in real time are multiple and advanced, with no margin of error, thanks to the collection of data directly from the source.
Below we list just some of the checks that the solution is able to do:
- Check of document integrity: it is verified that the document contains the correct data (Fiscal Code, amount, date, etc.).
- Check for tampering: the sender is recognized and the document is checked for the presence of different fonts from the original ones.
- Check of income: it is verified whether the payroll has actually been collected.
- Check / Comparison at the source: the paycheck provided by the customer is compared with the paycheck issued by the issuer itself.
- Employment check today: by connecting to the issuer, it is verified whether he still has a job/job today and therefore whether he is hired.
- Income tax return verification : it is verified that the declaration reflects the reality of the total funds received.
Request the demo from one of our sales representatives and you will better understand the great potential and real benefits of our solution.
In the dedicated session for the demo, technicians will also be present to clarify any doubts also on the ease of integration of the APIs or the ready-to-use white label flow.